Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beginning of Week 33 (32 weeks 0 days)

Holy cow - only 8 more weeks to go. That fact alone is crazy. My dr said she thought the pregnancy was going slow, but I think it is going so fast! Another crazy fact is that I can now officially say that I am due next month!

School is now officially over for the year. I have quite a few meetings that I am going to be attending, but nothing on a daily basis, so that will be so nice.

One of the major baby projects is hopefully going to be completed this weekend. My parents are coming tomorrow for my baby shower and my dad and Jed are going to be replacing our stair railing so the baby doesn't fall through the railings when s/he starts crawling! I am also hoping that we can get the nursery painted next week so we can then clean the carpets and get stuff set up.

I am very excited for my Topeka baby shower this weekend - I love spending time with family and friends!! Baby Lake is going to be so spoiled!

I had another dr's appointment today and she said the baby is growing perfectly. I unfortunately gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks, whoops. Food is definitely more available now that I'm not working, and that is something I will work on. Exercising has also got to become a habit. I am hoping to start swimming since it is supposed to start getting hot! I have one more biweekly dr visit and then I start into weekly dr visits. Dr said that she would do another ultrasound around 37 weeks - I can't wait to see pictures of our baby again! Although I can't wait to meet Baby Lake, I am perfectly fine with Baby Lake doing about 7 more weeks of baking!

So far I am still feeling good. Baby Lake loves to move around and kick me, but I enjoy watching and feeling the movements. Sometimes the kicks aren't very nice, but that's ok, I am sure it is cramped in there! The miracle of our baby being in my belly is still something I cannot comprehend. I am getting tired very easily, but I am learning to take breaks when I need them and of course I am drinking lots of water.

3 comments:

  1. Cannot believe we are getting so close. I have 1 more biweekly appt then start weekly at 35 weeks! Seriously - where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! We are your newest follower. be sure to stop by and check our our baby/kid boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 8 weeks to go! It sounds like you are busy getting a lot of things done so that when the baby comes you can hopefully relax and enjoy those precious moments. Your blog is so fun. You have done such a great job of documenting everything in this pregnancy! Good luck with these next few weeks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete