Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beginning of Week 36 (35 weeks 0 days)

Well I actually feel like we are starting to make progress on baby stuff, so I don't feel quite so behind! My mom came down last week and with her help we were able to get the nursery painted, Jed put the crib together, the baby furniture is all cleaned up and ready to go, most of the clothes and bedding is washed, one of the curtain panels is almost done (of course I had to order more ribbon and material, who would actually get enough the first time, haha!), the bookcase we bought is put together, the blinds are installed in the nursery, and our storage room and downstairs bathroom are all cleaned out and organized!! All that is left for the nursery is to do the stencil decorating for the border, finish the curtains, and put things away! I promise I will post pictures when it is all finished. Next week I plan on cleaning out the closet that will become Jed's so we can make room in our closet for Baby Lake, cleaning out the upstairs bathroom closet to give Baby a shelf, and cleaning out some room in the kitchen to make room for baby stuff! And by the way, I am not nesting, this is simply getting ready for baby work, so no worries, I plan to keep baking this baby!

In other news, nothing major going on (except growing a baby obviously). I had another dr's appointment this past Friday and all was great (even gained the recommended 2 pounds in 2 weeks!). Baby Lake's heartbeat sounded great!I go back next Friday and then will start going every week after that.

I spent the last two days at some training for school sitting all day and the baby did not really like that, but oh well. My back didn't hurt quite so bad today as it did yesterday, so that was good!

I also am not really enjoying the possibility that the baby will enjoy putting it's head on my bladder for the next 5 weeks every time I get up to walk, but oh well, it's all worth it!! I also have been feeling the baby hiccup a lot more lately. I barely felt it at all until about 2 weeks ago and now I feel it fairly regularly. Luckily it doesn't bother me like it does some people!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking great! I feel humongous at times and then small at other times! One day he's killing my bladder and the next he's in my ribs. Definitely feel like he's running out of room. Only 5 weeks to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete