Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beginning of Week 32 (31 weeks 0 days)

Only 9 more weeks to go - crazy!! No longer can I travel more than 2 hours away from Topeka. This week brought more growth and the baby trying to get used to the fact that I'm not up on my feet teaching all day. The baby's sleeping patterns are all messed up now, haha!

This week brought answers to two of my major prayers lately. First, I finally have someone that is going to be doing my maternity leave next August/September. The major answer to that prayer is that the person that is going to be doing my leave is actually a current math teacher at WRHS who is leaving in January to go into missions. He is not coming back at all next year, but he has agreed to teach for me for 6 weeks. This took a huge load off my shoulders and I will now be able to enjoy staying home with our baby much more!!

The next answer to my prayers came when I asked if anyone had any pediatrician recommendations for me. I had been stressing about finding one, and when I asked, I had a friend who let me know that her friend is a pediatrician and said that she had talked to her friend and she is accepting new patients and would love to see our baby! I knew this was an answer to my prayers because the doctor friend she suggested actually works at the office that I had already been interested in and she is on our insurance!

Things are starting to fall into place. Now that school is over, I plan to focus a lot on getting the nursery and our house ready. My parents will be here in a week and a half to work on the stair railing, so I am excited to have that project done. I was planning on relaxing a lot this summer, but unfortunately the summer is quickly filling up with different school activities...oh well, I will still find time to relax I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment