Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beginning of Week 35 (34 weeks 0 days)

1 more week closer to the arrival of Baby Lake! It is hard to believe that my due date is only 6 weeks away. This week has brought lots more hard kicks and moves from Baby Lake that are not always the most comfortable, but I love feeling our baby, so I will take it!

My mom came to stay with us this week in order to help me get things ready. We spent the first day organizing and cleaning out the storage room, then we spent today painting the nursery with my awesome husband's help and running errands. Tomorrow we will start working on the sewing projects for the room including curtains and cradle sheets. I am so thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life! I am also so glad to finally be making progress on baby stuff! I feel like a slacker when I see everything that other people have done to get ready, haha!

I did water aerobics last night and that felt great. Swimming has become something that feels fantastic, and it was nice to get exercise in with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment