Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beginning of Week 31 (30 weeks 0 days)

Well this week was spent drinking tons and tons of water. I saw the Dr again today and she said everything looked good, so dehydration must have been the issue. I don't have to go back for another 2 weeks, so that is good! She said the baby is growing at a great rate, and I am gaining weight at a good rate as well. All is looking well, so hopefully that continues.

The baby really enjoys sleeping all day while I am teaching (is it bad that my teaching puts him/her to sleep, haha). I think it is just because my voice is comforting, haha!

We finished the car upgrade this week. We got our Hyundai Sonata in on Friday and we love it!! Hopefully baby will love it too and the purchase was made mainly for his/her safety and comfort!

This past weekend we were able to go to Omaha for our niece Grace's 2nd birthday. We had a fantastic time. Dr said that the Omaha trip is likely to be our last trip. I have one more week where I can travel, and then for the next four weeks I won't be able to go anywhere more than 2 hours from Topeka. At 36 weeks there won't be anymore traveling outside of Topeka. Hard to believe I am getting that close to my due date!! Just over 2 more months to go! So much to do to get ready!

2 comments:

  1. Ok glad I'm not the only ones with the nightmares, but seriously, how strange is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy! I am so happy you found me! I was excited when we got in touch a few years ago before we both got married and then we lost touch again. CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding (I know I am a few years late!) and CONGRATULATIONS on expecting your first little one. You look fantastic! I am excited to follow what is happening in your life. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy friend!

    ReplyDelete