Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beginning of Week 30 (29 weeks 0 days)

Well after the slight scare yesterday, today was spent drinking tons of water!

This week was spent upgrading the vehicle that Baby Lake will ride in the most. We decided to sell my Impala "Paula" and upgrade to a new vehicle. We are still waiting on the new vehicle, but it should be here soon! Paula was a family friendly vehicle with plenty of room, but she was getting up there in age and miles, and a few more MPG will sure be nice!!

Not much else happened this week except for the fact that my belly is still growing, haha (which is good!). I only have 2 more weeks of school, so that is crazy. Only 2 more weeks of looking nice every day! Luckily I have been blessed with tons of maternity clothes, so trying to look nice hasn't been a huge deal. I have definitely discovered that dresses are by far the most comfortable item of clothing to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment