Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beginning of Week 29 (28 weeks 1 day)

This week had no major changes except my ever growing belly.  I did have a a fantastic feeling of the baby kicking/moving in two different places at one time.  Last week, I think the baby was having a dance party in my belly and possibly invited a few of his/her friends over, haha! 

The baby books say that Baby Lake is now dreaming - I wonder what he/she is dreaming of.  I would guess that he/she is dreaming of the wonderful family he/she is going to be joining in a few weeks!! 

This past week was Jed's birthday, we got to spend the day cutting trees on the family property. 

The other exciting thing that happened this week was my second baby shower today.  Christine hosted a wonderful party with my coworkers.  Once again, I was reminded how blessed this baby already is.  The shower was awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment