Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beginning of Week 25 (24 weeks 0 days)

The baby is all the way up to almost a pound and a half now - no wonder I am getting so much bigger!!  I am definitely getting more glances from people now, and most actually know I'm pregnant, not just gaining weight!!  I have started to have people want to touch my belly, so far it hasn't bothered me!

Had a great experience this week - Jed got to feel the baby kick this week!  Baby Lake finally gave me a pretty hard kick while Jed had his hand on my belly.  It was absolutely amazing!  Yesterday Baby Lake also kicked every time I ate a piece of ice - I think he/she wanted me to keep eating ice!! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY a due date buddy! can't believe how small this world really is! I'm jealous that your shower is so close... my first one is 5 weeks away! I cannot wait. Perhaps we can get together for a mommy meet up sometime when you are in town (not sure how often you get to Omaha), I unfortunately have NEVER been to Topeka! Thanks for stopping by - I'm also your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete