Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beginning of Week 24 (23 weeks 0 days)

Wow, when I look at pictures - I'm getting huge, haha!  Maternity clothes have become a regular part of my wardrobe now.  I am still wearing my regular clothes quite a bit, but I am growing out of most of those.

I had the wonderful experience this past week of seeing the baby make my belly bounce.  It was awesome.  The baby still is stubborn though and is always very still when Jed puts his hand on my belly.

The baby is about 8-11 inches big and weights just over a pound - the size of a small doll.  The books say the baby is supposed to double it's weight in the next 4 weeks - crazy!  The baby's sense of movement is supposed to be developed now, so when I walk around the baby can feel it.

For the most part, everything is going great.  I did have a scary almost fainting experience yesterday, I learned my lesson about standing in one place for too long!


Once again, a lot bigger than the last time I wore this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment