Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beginning of Week 28 (27 weeks 0 days)

This week was marked by the first feeling of the baby hiccuping.  The night before Easter, I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, so I started reading and felt the baby moving a ton.  I thought the "kicking" was pretty rhythmic and lasting awhile, so I thought to myself, that's not kicking (unless the baby was rocking out to his/her own music inside my belly), that's hiccups!  It was a crazy feeling, but was really great.

I feel like I am growing tons every week, I can't believe how big I have gotten in the last few weeks.  The baby and I had a wonderful Easter with my family in Sharon Springs.  I did discover that I have to stop a lot more on the drive home than I normally do - but the trip is still easier than it will be with a baby I bet! 

I am still having some issues when I walk faster than a turtle pace with pain in my lower abdomen.  Dr says it's normal, so I can't walk for exercise, which really annoys me.  I am trying to ride our stationary bike, but so far that hasn't happened a lot, haha!  I bought a maternity support belt today, so I am going to try walking with that to see if that helps the pain. 

1 comment:

  1. I know all about the pains... I stood up too quickly at work today and got an excrutiating pain - guessing round ligament pains... love being pregnant though! only 13 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete