Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beginning of Week 22 (21 weeks 0 days)

This week brought some great growth - I graduated to 10 pieces of toilet paper and gained a perfect amount of weight.  I am finally on the right growth track.  I swear I look a lot more pregnant than other people think I do!  When I look down at my belly, it looks huge, but when I look at it sideways it doesn't look that big, lol. 

Baby Lake is going to be enjoying his/her first big trip on Monday.  For my spring break Jed and I decided to take our last responsibility free trip.  We are going to be taking the Amtrak to Chicago, so next week's post will be a little late.  The baby book says that the baby can taste what I eat, so I hope to introduce him/her to some new foods! 

I am pretty sure I have been feeling the baby kick (I know, I know - I should be able to tell right).  It feels like something moving on the inside, so I am pretty sure it is baby, haha.  It has been a great feeling, I can't wait until Jed can feel it as well! 

Lots bigger than the last time I wore this dress 4 weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment