Friday, March 25, 2011

Week 23 (22 weeks 2 days)

I'm late this week because Jed and I spent the last 4 days on our babymoon to Chicago - it was absolutely awesome.  We rode the amtrak train to Chicago, spent 3 nights at Hotel 71, saw most of the major touristy things, walked a ton, and spent some great time together!  Baby Lake enjoyed the trip too, I am sure of it!  Baby Lake did cause me to have to really watch how fast I walked and watch how much water I drank.  Baby got to try some deep dish Chicago pizza and enjoy many other wonderful tastes. 

We went to the dr today and had another great appointment.  We heard a strong heartbeat again and had a pretty large weight gain in the last month (7 lbs, whoops - must have been all the wonderful Chicago food!).  I go back again April 19 where I get to have the wonderful glucose test.  We are so happy that everything is progressing wonderfully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment