Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beginning of Week 20 (19 weeks 0 days)

Baby Lake graduated to the size of a mango or a large heirloom tomato today - that's getting pretty big, haha!  Nothing major happened this week, I can tell Baby is doing some growing though as my energy is drained again.  I have also been having a headache which is just plain annoying, haha!  In less than a week we will get to have our 20 week sonogram, I am so excited to see Baby Lake again!

No change in Toilet Paper size again - still at 9 1/4, but my belly is so much rounder now!

1 comment:

  1. I like the mango idea. Sounds much more attractive than an heirloom tomato, but then I'm more of a sweets person than I will ever like tomatoes! The yawning is cool. Hopefully you'll get to see some yawning or swallowing at your 20 week US. VERY COOL! Have you felt any kicks yet?

    ReplyDelete