Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beginning of Week 19 (18 weeks 0 days)

This past week included another visit to the Dr's office on Monday.  Dr said that everything looked great and when she put the dopplar on my belly we heard the heart beat first thing, baby isn't shy anymore!  My baby bump is definitely changing, even if it isn't really visible yet.  I can feel the top of my uterus just below my belly button!

I have been having a little bit of lower back pain that the Dr said was normal, but usually not this early.  She said it is more than likely caused from being on my feet all day and how my uterus is positioned.  Luckily it has been a lot better the last few days, so maybe the pain will go away for awhile.

We scheduled our 20 week sonogram for March 8 - remember we will not be finding out the gender of the baby, so don't bother asking! 

The baby book said baby was learning to yawn this week and that his/her nervous is fully working now.  Crazy to think all this is happening in the confinement of my belly!

1 comment:

  1. I see some definite change in the last two weeks. Thanks for coming to see us. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete