Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TP Tuesday - 13 weeks 6 days, end of week 14

Well, I'm honestly getting a little tired of TP Tuesday because I keep not changing size - another week at 9 squares.  I feel like I'm growing, but yet when I measure, I am not growing.....I want to grow, but I know once I start growing, I will want it to slow down, lol!

This week has brought on a little heartburn.  Luckily I am used to having heartburn, so it's not too bad yet; hopefully this is the worst it gets!  We had a Dr's appointment yesterday with my actual OB, so that was nice.  We got answers to lots of questions that we had.  Last time we couldn't find the heartbeat on the dopplar, so I was hoping we would be able to this week.  The dr put the dopplar on the middle of my stomach, heard my heartbeat, then moved the dopplar just a little bit to the side and there was the baby's heartbeat.  It was an awesome sound.  I didn't want to stop listening to it!  The dr estimated that it was in the 140's-150's, which is exactly where it should be.  She said everything seemed to be going great.  My next appointment is Feb 21.  It seems forever away, but I know the time will fly by!

Other than those things, no major updates this week. We have started to try to think about what the decor of the room will be and what we are going to register for.  We got our high chair and car seat registered for, so we have made some definite progress!  So much research to do in order to make sure we are getting the best things we can for Baby Lake that don't cost an arm and a leg!

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret.... You WILL grow. Boy will you grow! hee hee!!
    Isn't that heartbeat amazing to hear? There's nothing like it. It is a gift in pregnancy to hear that sound and you will never forget it. Just like the first cry and the first, "Mama!" Truly amazing!
    You look beautiful by the way!!

    ReplyDelete