Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TP Tuesday - 11 weeks 6 days, end of week 12

As I near the end of my 12th week, I am still waiting for many of the major changes in my body.  I am 9 1/4 squares of toilet paper around, so no major change again.  I did gain a little weight this week though, haha.  I am excited that there is only one more week until I am officially in my 2nd trimester.

These last few days have been full of rest as we have had 2 snow days now.  We ended up with around 9" of snow on Sunday night into Monday.  Now that we are nearing the 2nd trimester, it is probably start time to thinking about more of the details of having a baby - like daycare, where the baby will sleep, etc.  We also need to start researching for all the stuff we are going to need!!  Fun times still to come!  Luckily I am still feeling good, just the exhaustion still the only major issue.  My first week back at work was a struggle, but I made it and will continue to make it through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment