Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TP Tuesday - 12 weeks 6 days, end of week 13

Weird thing happened today, I was only 9 sheets of TP around today, so I lost a 1/4 of a sheet, haha - must have had to do with when during the day I measured the belly - I guess I need to start being more consistent with the time of day.  I really thought I would be growing more by now, which of course makes me nervous, but I just have to trust God!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the 2nd trimester which I am very excited for.  I am hoping that with the 2nd trimester comes a little less exhaustion, fewer bathroom trips, and less extreme thirst; but considering those are the only major "side effects" I have had with pregnancy, I should feel pretty lucky. 

I have been blessed with friends and family that are willing to share their maternity clothes with me!  Luckily I have not had to start wearing any of them yet, but when I do, I will have plenty to choose from.  Next Dr appt is Monday the 24th, so I am anxiously awaiting that!

No comments:

Post a Comment