Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TP Tuesday - 14 weeks 6 days, end of week 15

Well, I grew 1/4 of a square this week, haha!  I am at 9 1/4 squares this week.  The exciting thing is that I am starting to look a little less like I'm fat and more like I'm pregnant!!  I am still wearing regular clothes, but I did have to start wearing a bella band with two pairs of my pants, haha. 

Another snow day today, so it's been a day of relaxing, doing homework, and trying to organize the wonderful multitude of maternity clothes that friends and family have given me and let me borrow!!  It's almost a blizzard outside, so I am perfectly content sitting inside taking care of Baby Lake!

The baby book says that the bones in Baby Lake's ears are starting to form, which means that he/she is going to be able to hear what is going on outside my belly!  Guess that means Jed is going to have to start talking and reading to Baby Lake every day now!! 

By the way - I have an absolutely amazing husband that is going to be a great dad!  Jed does so much for me and is always trying to make things better for me!

1 comment: