Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beginning of Week 39 (38 weeks 0 days)

Ok, so today is actually my original due date, which is crazy to think about.  When we announced our pregnancy, July 13 seemed SOOO far away and now here it is!  Hopefully we have less than 2 weeks left in this pregnancy!  I don't really think I've grown that much in the last few weeks, so my pictures haven't changed that much!

Today has brought on more Braxton Hicks contractions, if only they would move on to be the real thing!  I am not wanting the pain, but I know the pain will bring our baby into the world which I can't wait for.

I had a pre-baby pedicure today that was amazing.  My ankles decided to swell for the first time yesterday, but luckily they went back to their original size when I stayed in the house with my feet up.  My fingers and toes have been swelling a little for the past month and I haven't worn my wedding rings for about a month now.  I just wear them on my necklace for fear that I won't be able to get them off.  I am not always swollen, but the morning I woke up and couldn't get them off without soaking my hands in cold water was the last time I wore them just to be safe! 

I am headed to school tomorrow to unpack my classroom and finish my bulletin boards so that can be ready to go for my sub!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having all kinds of labor signs...hoping this weekend brings my little one... contractions suck at being consistent!

    ReplyDelete