Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beginning of Week 18 (17 weeks 0 days)

Missed my TP Tuesday post yesterday as my TP growth still has not changed, so I just decided to post today with my new picture.  Still no major baby bump, but maybe just a little bit there, lol.  I was at parent teacher conferences tonight, so I couldn't get home to take my normal picture with Jed, so Christine and I made do at school.  I did wear my first pair of maternity pants last week, not really because I needed to wear them but because I was tired of my own regular wardrobe.  People tell me I will tire of my maternity clothes too, but these pants won't fit long (they are a little small - that's what happens when you borrow every one else's maternity clothes, they aren't always the perfect size), so I needed to wear them while I could!

This week has been pretty good.  I have really started having nightmares in my sleep, and unfortunately I am a person that remembers my dreams.  People tell me pregnancy nightmares are normal, but I really do not enjoy them.

Head back to the doctor on Monday, so that is exciting!  Baby graduated to the size of a turnip today - not going to lie, I'm not that familiar with turnips, lol.  Baby books say that within the next few weeks the baby will be forming finger prints, that is crazy!

1 comment:

  1. On the bright side... if you're having nightmares, I guess that means you're sleeping and not getting up all the time for the bathroom. And perhaps those nightmares are preparing you for the nightmares you'll be experiencing when he/she starts driving and dating. Sorry, just trying to add in a little humor! Glad to hear you're feeling well and hope you're getting outside to enjoy this weather a bit. Give baby Turnip some loving rubs from Cousin Grace!

    ReplyDelete