Sunday, July 20, 2014

38 weeks 6 days - Baby #2

I cannot believe that baby day is tomorrow!!  I wanted to make sure to get these last pictures taken.  I have been feeling pretty good overall.  Small aches and pains and contractions, but nothing that would lead me to believe that I would been having the baby early.  I had Ethan home all week, so we tried to do something special every day.  It wore me out, but I was really glad we did.  I gained a total of 13 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, and 22 pounds total with my 9 pound weight loss in the beginning.  I am very happy with the weight gain this pregnancy. 
38 weeks 6 days - July 20

38 weeks 6 days - July 20

38 weeks 6 days - July 20

39 weeks - July 21 - day of delivery!
July 21 - our last picture as a family of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment