Tuesday, July 1, 2014

36 weeks 1 day - Baby #2

I have had quite a few uneventful weeks lately, which has been good.  I gained a little too much weight a few weeks ago, but then did much better during this dr appointment.  All my measurements have been right on track.  Sometimes I feel like I'm huge, other times I feel like I was a lot bigger last time.  I haven't had the back pain that I had with Ethan or the hip pain yet, so hopefully that continues to stay away!  I can't believe I have just under 3 weeks to go until the c-section.

Ethan is doing fairly well when we talk about him being a big brother.  We went to a class at the hospital tonight that was focused on him as a sibling.  We got to tour the hospital and he got to hold a baby doll.  I hope it helped him.

We have been having a pretty good summer so far, I feel like it is flying by!  I can't believe it is already July.  I have been getting a few more things done around the house to get ready for the baby.  I need to continue doing some cleaning and organizing.  I have not been enjoying the heat and humidity.  I had to stop wearing my wedding rings again. 

Sleep has been getting interesting lately.  I have been getting up multiple (3-4) times a night to go to the bathroom unfortunately.  I am getting very tired of sleeping on my side.  I think I wake up so much because I end up on my back, which wakes me up.  Jed said my breathing always sounds labored when I am on my back.  I got a minor cold last week with a slight sore throat.  I ended up passing the cold on to Jed, who then passed it back to me.  The second time around was worse with major sinus pressure.  We then passed it on to Ethan unfortunately.  Hopefully we all get better soon!
34 weeks 2 days - June 18 - didn't realize I was wearing the same outfit two weeks in a row!  I only have  a limited number of outfits that I wear in the summer!

34 weeks 2 days - June18

34 weeks 6 days - June 22

35 weeks 1 day - June 24

35 weeks 1 day - June 24

36 weeks 1 day - July 1

36 weeks 1 day - July 1

No comments:

Post a Comment