Thursday, May 15, 2014

29 weeks 3 days - Baby #2

Another week down!  I had a dr's appointment today that went well.  I only gained 1 lb in 2 weeks, which is perfect!  I saw the nurse practitioner since my dr was on vacation and she mentioned I hadn't gained a ton of weight (I am only up 6 lbs from when I first went to the dr), but I reminded her that I had lost 10 lbs in the beginning, so I was doing just fine.  Baby's heartbeat was strong and my measurements were right on track.  I am still having the sharp pain when I walk very fast, but she said there wasn't anything that I could do other than wear a support belt.  I got my Tdap shot at this appointment, hence the band aid on my arm!

Only 3 1/2 more days with students and 1 1/2 work days, then I am off until the end of September!  I still have yet to find a sub for the first two weeks (August), but then a principal that is retiring that used to be a math teacher is coming in for the next 3ish weeks and will do a great job!

29 weeks 3 days - May 15

29 weeks 3 days - May 15



Interesting comparison here - first picture and third picture is May 11 pregnant with Ethan, second picture and fourth picture is May 15 pregnant with this baby.  I have felt like this baby is a little higher sometimes (kicking me in the ribs which I don't remember with Ethan), but the baby also likes to kick straight down, so it's like this baby is taking up a lot more up and down room!





No comments:

Post a Comment